- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Tampa Natural Care111 South MacDill Avenue
Tampa, Florida 33609(813) 413-7181
Clinic HoursMon10am - 7pmWed10am - 7pmThu10am - 7pmFri10am - 7pmBy Appointment Only
From FaceBook: Dr. Ken is one of the handful of doctors I have met that genuinely care about their patients. My acupuncture treatments with him improved my overall well being and the herbal supplement he gave me has drastically improved my complexion. Dr. Ken is very knowledgeable but mostly importantly, he is very passionate about his practice.
Improved My Well Being was last modified: May 15th, 2016 by kenneth
From FaceBook: My first acupuncture treatment was with Dr. Ken and I couldn’t have been more impressed! I was a little nervous as it was my first time trying it, but I was very happy with the outcome. I have since had several more treatments with Dr. Ken and would recommend him to everyone!
Couldn’t Have Been More Impressed was last modified: May 15th, 2016 by kenneth
From FaceBook: Dr. Ken’s level of service, knowledge and overall experience is unparalleled. From my very first visit, he demonstrated his care and concern for my well-being, and has continued to provide excellent treatment. Highly recommended!
Unparalleled Experience was last modified: May 15th, 2016 by kenneth
From FaceBook: I have been going to Dr. Ken on a weekly basis for my migraines and overall health and there’s has been a dramatic improvement. He is extremely thoughtful and caring.
Thoughtful And Caring was last modified: May 15th, 2016 by kenneth
From FaceBook: Dr Ken has helped me with managing pain from a torn meniscus for several months now and I am able to function normally and even maintain my walking exercise regimen to some extent. Dr Ken is AWESOME!! I have several friends and relatives who swear by acupuncture and I’m so glad I tried it!!
So Glad I Tried It was last modified: May 15th, 2016 by kenneth